Wednesday 13 March 2013

Mickey Mouse in "Croissant de Triomphe"


Mickey Mouse - Croissant de Triomphe by Flixgr

I used to be a big fan of Mickey Mouse, but recently I've lost interest. Why? Because for a long time it's felt like Disney lost interest in him. CG Mickey? No thanks. Not even Kingdom Hearts Mickey could resuscitate his character for me. I know, I hear you gasp.

But wait! It looks like Disney is staring to remember that they make cartoons! They are making 19 to be exact, starting with this inexplicably french one. Is there an English dub? I have no idea; Disney only lets Americans watch stuff on their site, so I found this video on a french site. Don't worry, the french isn't difficult.

Maybe there's hope that Mickey will be redeemed. There's also talk of a Mickey Mouse/Roger Rabbit movie. Take a look at the news here.

Via ign.

No comments:

Post a Comment