Wednesday 20 February 2013

Worst Commercial Ever

Recently I came across the free Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. app in the Google Play store and I was like, "Free? Heck yes!" and I downloaded it. Now it bugs me multiple times a day and I wonder why I bothered.

But anyway.

Fortunately I did not see this advertisement before I downloaded it. If I had I might have steered clear.



What it this garbage? Have you ever met someone like this in your entire life? I mean, someone you didn't want to punch?

By the way guys, no tamagotchi for you.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of still want it even after watching that but sadly I have apple products and not android.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's pretty faithful to the spirit of the original toy. For example, I slavishy looked after mine until it was just about to reach it's final adult form and it died because I went to church. Just one hour away.

    ReplyDelete