Saturday 2 February 2013

Video Games I Would Have if I Had $ and Time

Ever since I went back to college I haven't had the time or money to get into video games, but I like to torture myself sometimes by following the latest hype. So I decided to compile for myself a list that I can come back to when I'm rich and living a life of leisure. And then I can pay twice the price for all the games that are considered 'rare'.
Here's the list in no particular order:







Nintendo consoles:

  • pokemon black or white, 1 or 2
  • pokemon conquest
  • rhythm heaven fever
  • xenoblade cronicles
  • last story
  • pandora's tower
  • donkey kong country returns
  • okami
  • sin and punishment: star successor
  • no more heroes 1 or 2 (I've played it but I don't own it)
  • wii fit plus
  • wii sports resort
  • fire emblem: radiant dawn
  • new play control! donkey kong jungle beat (but I would go for the GCN one as well)
  • epic mickey: power of illusion
  • disney epic mickey 2: the power of two
  • pictionary (for the uDraw tablet)
  • lost in shadow
  • fragile dreams: farewell ruins of the moon
  • the legend of zelda: ocarina of time 3d (yup, I'd re-buy in order to play it portably)
  • fire emblem: awakening
  • zero escape: virtue's last reward
  • mario kart 7
  • professor layton and the miracle mask
  • kid icarus uprising
  • star fox 64 3D (never owned a star fox game except Adventures, which I hear doesn't count)
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
  • theatrhythm: final fantasy
  • metal gear solid snake eater 3D
  • style savvy: trendsetters (you read that right)
  • rhythm thief
  • tales of the abyss
  • super mario sticker star saga
  • cartoon network punch time explosion
  • adventure time: hey ice king! Why'd you steal our garbage?
  • every handheld zelda game that comes after the phantom hour glass
  • also the legend of Zelda the minnish cap (waaaaaaaay old)
  • shantae: risky's revenge
  • professor layton and the last spector (I'm two whole games behind!)
  • henry hatsworth
  • fire emblem: shadow dragon
  • and any dragon quest or final fantasy that was re-released for ds and does not contain the word 'tactics' in the title
...and I'll just leave it there for nintendo games. I'd also like a 3DS XL and a Wii U please, K THNX.

As for non-nintendo games, there is a few that I wish I could get my hands on:
  • both/either portal game(s) (I know, I suck)
  • Batman Arkham City and Arkham asylum
  • Halo 4 (the fisrt one to have caught my eye. Can you start with #4, I wonder?)
  • Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (sooooooooooooo much)
I'd also take an Xbox 360 to play these on.

There you have it. No one can say they don't know what to get for my birthday now. In fact, if I received this entire list I'd be set for, like, ten birthdays. This year I'll settle for just the 3DS, Wii U, and Xbox 360. And Wreck It Ralph on DVD, of course. That one's the most important of them all. 

What's better than a bunch of games? A movie about a bunch of games.




No comments:

Post a Comment